Looking to promote your business?
We can help with that.
The goal of Girlswanderlust is to share travel experiences and to inspire people to travel.
We use our combined experience and addiction to travelling and photographing, to write articles traveling, unique destinations, useful travel tips, travel inspiration, backpacking, and more… Not only to inspire other people to travel, but especially to share experiences and knowledge about amazing things and places.
Since its creation in late 2015, Girlswanderlust has grown to reach over 30.000 followers a month across 160+ countries. Throughout this 5 year journey, we have collaborated with different hotels and brands.
If Girlswanderlust seems like the right place for you to promote your business, big or small (we love supporting independents), here is what Girlswanderlust has to offer
We can help promoting
your business by:
- Reviewing one of your products or services
- Reviewing a unique food establishment or accommodation
- Reviewing a (travel) event
- Posting about your travel story with you as the author
- Social media promotion and management
- Sponsored posts
- Press trips
- And more! We are open to exciting ideas!
To discuss collaboration opportunities or to receive our full media kit, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us right now!
To prove that we are the right media partner for you, check out our recognition below.
Recognition, nominations, representations and awards:
In cooperation with:
Mentions and features:
- Wiki Ezvid – 7 Travel Resources With A Female Perspective
- Cruise & Maritime Voyages – How to create a travel wish list
- Age UK Mobility – What is the best country to live in for older people?
- Azamara Club Cruises – World Heritage Sites in Greece you have to visit
- HF Holidays – Hiking the world in 100,000 steps
- Dayinsure – The complete beginner’s guide to driving abroad
- Yowangdu Experience Tibet – Solo Female Travel: Lessons Learned by 32 Expert Women Travelers
- YoWangdu Experience Tibet – 50 World-Class Female Travel Blogs by Real Women
- ROL Cruise – How to spend a day in Stavanger
- Azamara Club Cruises – Where to experience Norway’s ancient heritage
- ROL Cruise – Phrases from across the world
- The Blog Frog – Best Travel Blogs To Follow In 2018
- Literature Escapism (by Isa) – The Travel Tag
- Never Stop Loving or Learning – The Travel Tag
- Banana Backpacks (by Anika Funk) – Choosing the Best Travel Backpacks for Every Type of Trip
- The Hostel Girl – Hostel Reviews By Travel Bloggers – Europe
- Luggage Hero – The Top 40 Most Inspiring Travel Blogs of 2018!
- Travel Made Simple (by Ali) – Mt. Etna hiking tour in Sicily
- In Africa and Beyond (by Sara) – Travellers’ Tales – Meet Tamara and Daphne from “Girls Wanderlust”
- Solo Sophie (by Sophie) – Travel writers reveal their favourite French destinations!
- Wanderer of the World (by Justine) – 8 Japanese Experiences Around the World
- Mango Lady Diaries (by Madhurima) – The Versatile Blogger Award
- Jusz Travel (by Justine) – 22 places in the UK you must visit besides London
- A Bite of Culture (by Jamie Lee) – 4 of the best action cameras!
- Infohub (by Tamara Stuijt) – By boat to Danpaati River Lodge to overnight in the jungle of Suriname
- M&S VMAG Magazine (by Daphne van der Pol) Wild, Wild, South (page 1 and page 2)
- Travel Gluttons (by Christine Cognieux) – Spotlight on Girlswanderlust
- Travel Gluttons (by Christine Cognieux) – Spotlight on Girlswanderlust 2
- From Dream To Plan (by Lisa) – A coffee with Girlswanderlust
- A Nice Holiday (by Daphne van der Pol) 10 Places to know about before they disappear from earth!
- Probe around the Globe (by Naomi) – 9 Best cities in europe to explore by bike
- Travel Tweaks (by Alina) – Top Winter Wonderlands to explore in 2017
- Good Food Love Travel (by Daphne Dam) – Love Travel
- Lost In The Bermuda Triangle (by Jeann Macpherson) – At Sunset with Girlswanderlust
- Pocket Planet (by Elizabeth W.) – The Liebster Award
Note: Only brands that fit the theme and focus of the blog will be considered. Please ensure that you read and understand our website disclaimer prior to engaging with our site.
Daphne & Tamara